- The Scott County Fairgrounds offers plenty of parking space to show -out of trailers . The Scott County Fairgrounds is located on the N edge of Scott City, just off of US Hwy 83. Behind the SC Golf /Country Club
600 Fairground Rd.
Scott City, KS
- Wash racks are available
- Scales are available
- Show Rings- located inside of the Scott County Indoor Arena and Activity Center (SCAAC). 2 rings inside- all species show in the SCAAC,
- RV hook ups - electricity and water are available for nightly fee. 50 amp with water $30/night. 30 amp no/limited water $25. Restrooms and showers available in SCAAC.
- There is a beef tie barn and tie outs - free of charge/ limited availability. There is electricity in the beef tie barn. Generators welcome -must be placed outside.
- Very limited pens for sheep, goats and pigs- free of charge.
- Use of the covered "lean to" buildings attached to the show arena are available
- No animals can be stalled or fitted in "show ring" area.
- We will offer horse stalls for rent during the show. Cattle , goats and sheep may be stalled and or groomed in stalls . Stalls are $25 per night- first come first served -we ARE NOT taking reservations or saving stalls - choose your stall when you arrive . There’s is limited electricity in the horse stall barn - do not plan to run blowers- generators are encouraged.- must be placed outside. You must use shavings in the horse stall barn.
- We ARE NOT taking reservations for any buildings, pens or stalls. All first come basis.
- You must supply your own bedding for all stalls and pens- you may purchase shavings locally at Big R or Scott City Ace . Both are open Friday and Saturday . On Sunday Big R is open 9 to 7 and Ace is open 1-6.
- All species are welcome to show out of trailers!
- Generators and welcome and encouraged- must be outside.